Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Kindle App

  • Bully FU
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 10 months ago #4939 by Bully FU
Kindle App was created by Bully FU
I know this isn't likely to happen soon, especially since the app isn't available on Android yet, but I thought I'd put in the request for this to make it to the Amazon Kindle store.

Who knows, maybe it would be easier to put out than the Android version.

I'll hang onto my old iPad up until you all do get on another platform because it really is the best mobile reader out there. There are few apps I'd purchase again and again but YAC Reader is one I would gladly buy for each device if were available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!