Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Right to left reading

Right to left reading 3 years 11 months ago #5189

RonaldoMG

Fresh Boarder

Hi. (First of all, thanks for this project, it is awesome.)

Maybe some people see unnecessary the ability to read manga from right to left, but for people who are fan of this type of comic it is truly important. So I wanted to know if we'll be able in this app to advance a comic clicking the left arrow. At least in the Mac app, there is just the option of "Double page manga mode", but it's still necessary to press the right arrow, so it's not what manga readers are looking for.

Thank you again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Right to left reading 3 years 11 months ago #5191

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Yes, there is a dedicated option for reading manga, check the user manual: ios.yacreader.com/user-guide/index.html#reading

The arrows not being inverted in the desktop version is bug. But you can use the space and b to read (which is the intended way of doing it by default).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Right to left reading 3 years 11 months ago #5197

RonaldoMG

Fresh Boarder

Sorry for bothering again.

It would be awesome to fix that bug, we would be able to see the change of direction. For example, if I press the left arrow is still says "Cover!", when it should show the next page. In "Show go to glow" I can actually see the change, the images are at the left. That kind of change is awesome.

Thank you again.

Right to left reading 3 years 11 months ago #5199

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

In the mean time use space to forward and b to go backwards, or change the shortcuts for something that suits you
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\