Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Option for mouse wheel page turning

More
6 years 1 month ago #5363 by Hao
Hello, I love YAC Reader but the 2 mouse wheel steps for 1 page turning function is a little annoying, isn't possible to add an option to allow 1 mouse wheel step = 1 page turning ? :)

Thanks you ! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #5366 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Option for mouse wheel page turning
I guess, the 2 mouse wheel steps are there because people found anoying a single step. :)

I just prefer using the cursors.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #5570 by Ladrason
Replied by Ladrason on topic Option for mouse wheel page turning
Just thought I'd jump in here and revive this thread so this might get som attention.

I agree with Hao that it would be really nice to have an option to make an option for turning a page with 1 mouse wheel step instead 2.
For me I'd prefer this because I can sit in a much more relaxed position with my hand on the mouse instead of the keyboard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!