- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Read icon (red badge) on folders in library view
- Raiden
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago #5602
by Raiden
Read icon (red badge) on folders in library view was created by Raiden
Hi!
I recently made the move to YACReader for ipad from Cloudreaders, and I'm quite happy with the results, but there is a feature I find it lacks (or at least I haven't been able to find it) which is, in library view, to show a read icon (the red badge) that appears on comics also on folders that have all their items read. So when you are caught up to an ongoing series, you can tell without getting inside the folder, and if you sync new chapters from the library, you know you have unread stuff from a quick look.
Thanks a lot, and good work!
I recently made the move to YACReader for ipad from Cloudreaders, and I'm quite happy with the results, but there is a feature I find it lacks (or at least I haven't been able to find it) which is, in library view, to show a read icon (the red badge) that appears on comics also on folders that have all their items read. So when you are caught up to an ongoing series, you can tell without getting inside the folder, and if you sync new chapters from the library, you know you have unread stuff from a quick look.
Thanks a lot, and good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 9 months ago #5630
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Read icon (red badge) on folders in library view
Yeah, adding this kind of info to folders is something I want to add to both the ios and desktop app. Can’t give you an ETA though.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel