Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Choose columns in the List view

  • russellallen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #5779 by russellallen
Choose columns in the List view was created by russellallen
It would be great if we could choose what columns we see in the list. I dont care about where the files I have are located so I would take off the file name column. I would add the arc number column for my reading list so I know the reading order. I dont know if everything from the info of the comic is available, but it would be great to pick and choose if possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Count_Zero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!