- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Possibility to vote for a comic after reading it
- suppo77
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 6 months ago #5833
by suppo77
Possibility to vote for a comic after reading it was created by suppo77
I started recently to use this fantastic application and in particular the iOS App.
It would be great if it will be possible to vote (classic 5-star system) a comic after reading it.
Thanks for your effort.
It would be great if it will be possible to vote (classic 5-star system) a comic after reading it.
Thanks for your effort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 6 months ago #5837
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Possibility to vote for a comic after reading it
The apps support rating comics but the integration in the UI is not great, I will try to add this at some point.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- suppo77
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 6 months ago #5840
by suppo77
Replied by suppo77 on topic Possibility to vote for a comic after reading it
I found it.
Thanks!
Indeed it's a little bit hidden but nice to have it.
Thanks!
Indeed it's a little bit hidden but nice to have it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- suppo77
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 5 months ago #5878
by suppo77
Replied by suppo77 on topic Possibility to vote for a comic after reading it
Hi Luis,
As you suggested I'm using the voting functionality. I noticed the vote is not synced with the server and it will be available only on the app. It means basically changing devices I will lose my votes. is this the standard behavior or am I wrong?
Thanks for your help.
As you suggested I'm using the voting functionality. I noticed the vote is not synced with the server and it will be available only on the app. It means basically changing devices I will lose my votes. is this the standard behavior or am I wrong?
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 5 months ago #5883
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Possibility to vote for a comic after reading it
Hmmm, it should be synchronized back. So this is a bug.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel