- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Library startup in same location as when closed
- Rognarok
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 3 months ago #6059
by Rognarok
Library startup in same location as when closed was created by Rognarok
Would it be possible to add the ability to startup the YACReader Library to the same library and folder that the user was in when he/she closed the program? Currently, when I start the Library, it defaults to the first library in the list, and quite often I am going back to the specific location I was in when I shut down the program. This could be added to General Options, so users can turn it on/off as desired.
Thank you for this wonderful program.
Thank you for this wonderful program.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6060
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library startup in same location as when closed
Not a bad idea at all, I will keep it in mind for future updates
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- middle_pickup
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 7
4 years 9 months ago #6433
by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic Library startup in same location as when closed
This is a solid idea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel