- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Webp support
- edward.81
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #594
by edward.81
Webp support was created by edward.81
I usually convert comics to webp for space saving. And the I discovered this nice program. But webp support is missing 
I tried digging in the code and with all my hacking skills I made this huge patch.(<---sarcasm)
Webp is working fine now. Tested only on arch linux.

I tried digging in the code and with all my hacking skills I made this huge patch.(<---sarcasm)
Webp is working fine now. Tested only on arch linux.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by edward.81.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 2 months ago #596
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Webp support
Qt5 supports webp out of the box so the next major release of YACReader will have support for this format.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel