Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Metadata Download for Multiple Comics

  • phunetik
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #601 by phunetik
Metadata Download for Multiple Comics was created by phunetik
I love that YACReader Library has the ability to scrape Comic Vine... I have been using comictagger to do this before importing into comicbooklover, then I would read in comic zeal. SO annoying, but my recent discovery of YACReader looks to be changing that. I have my library imported, I bought the iOS app, transferred some stuff over... all is well in my world.

That being said, is there a way to scrape CV for more than one comic at a time? If not, is there a reason that this can't be done?

**NEVERMIND** I'm an idiot. I figured it out. :whistle:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by phunetik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #604 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Metadata Download for Multiple Comics

phunetik wrote: I figured it out. :whistle:


Cool! Glad you have found YACReader useful!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • phunetik
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 2 months ago #608 by phunetik
Replied by phunetik on topic Metadata Download for Multiple Comics
I do have a new and related question, though... is there a way to download metadata for more than 100 issues at a time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!