Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

YAC Library and Comic Vine

  • bharting
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 2 months ago #612 by bharting
YAC Library and Comic Vine was created by bharting
Yesterday, as I was adding new comics to my library, Comic Vine suddenly stopped returning any results, no matter what search criteria I used. About 15 minutes later, it started returning them again.

I assume all instances of YAC Library share the same Comic Vine API key. If I understand correctly, the number of searches each key can do in a specific time frame is limited by Comic Vine. As more users use the feature, this could become a larger issue.

Is it possible via a configuration setting (or could it be possible in a future release) to override the default API key with a personal key?

Thanks,
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #614 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Library and Comic Vine
You are right, I missed this when I started to play with Comic Vine but I will fix it in the next release.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!