Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Option to adjust spacing between pages

More
4 years 10 months ago #6371 by itto
Would it be possible to add a setting to adjust the spacing between pages? I'm on iOS and the small spacing between the pages for Webtoon is a minor annoyance.

Piggy-backing off of another thread ( "A gap (vertical strip) in double page mode" ), I think a setting to adjust rather than a fixed gap would be preferable here too since I'd hate for a two-page spread to be separated by a blank space. E.g.:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6379 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Option to adjust spacing between pages
For webtoon I recommend enabling the continuous vertical scroll mode.

I will think about the feature. Thanks for the suggestion.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!