- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Any update on "Sort by Date Added" feature?
- Gyasiman
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 9 months ago #6407
by Gyasiman
Any update on "Sort by Date Added" feature? was created by Gyasiman
Just wanna start off by saying I absolutely love this app and it has been a life saver for me (I've encouraged many people to buy it).
One thing that I think is really missing though and is crucial to a good UI experience are better sorting options. Specifically a "Sort by Date Added" feature.
I add so many comics to my Library everyday, it makes it hard to remember what I recently added or what I found interesting enough to randomly download one day. A lot of it falls through the cracks because of the fact that I have 100s of books on there, I only really remember to read the series that are at the top of my mind.
I know you all have mentioned working on this feature in the past. Is there any update on when it might be added?
One thing that I think is really missing though and is crucial to a good UI experience are better sorting options. Specifically a "Sort by Date Added" feature.
I add so many comics to my Library everyday, it makes it hard to remember what I recently added or what I found interesting enough to randomly download one day. A lot of it falls through the cracks because of the fact that I have 100s of books on there, I only really remember to read the series that are at the top of my mind.
I know you all have mentioned working on this feature in the past. Is there any update on when it might be added?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 9 months ago #6425
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Any update on "Sort by Date Added" feature?
I didn't have time to work on it yet
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel