- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Auto Translate Comics
- SquaTront
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 9 months ago #6453
by SquaTront
Auto Translate Comics was created by SquaTront
It would be wonderful if you were able to use Apple’s new Recognizing Text in Images ML Kit along with their translate api in the Mac/IOS version of YACReader. This would would allow for easy reading of many books that have never been translated to different languages. I’ve attached an image of using this in the Photos app. This works wonderfully, but obviously it’s not the optimal way. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.
Merry Christmas,
SquaTront
Merry Christmas,
SquaTront
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 9 months ago #6454
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Auto Translate Comics
This has been already suggested, and I agree that it would be a really nice feature to have. We'll see if I ever find time to work on it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel