- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 2
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Return to folder from reading list
- Tuathane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 8 months ago #6516
by Tuathane
Return to folder from reading list was created by Tuathane
When I am in a folder and click into a reading list, clicking back on the same folder does not return me to the folder. Instead, to switch back to folders, I have to click into a different folder and then return to the first folder. Would it be possible to adjust this behavior so that if I am in a reading list and click on any folder (even the one I was in before going to the reading list) it takes me to the folder?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 8 months ago #6526
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Return to folder from reading list
Thanks for reporting this, it is clearly a bug.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuathane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel