Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

could include cascade read function

More
4 years 8 months ago #6531 by khexD
good evening, I would like to know if it is possible to put a cascade reading for greater comfort, I love the application for windows but it would be infinitely more comfortable if it could be read in cascade, in case I did not express myself correctly, I mean that when it opens the manga chapter can display all the images of the chapter (of 30 images for example) vertically adjusting it by the width of the image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6533 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic could include cascade read function
It is planned for future releases.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6552 by apollo
Replied by apollo on topic could include cascade read function
hello Luis Angel, I posted a topic the other day, was it deleted? why? thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #6556 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic could include cascade read function

apollo wrote: hello Luis Angel, I posted a topic the other day, was it deleted? why? thank you


I don't think so...posts need to be manually aproved before they can be published.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!