- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
General information by title, as well as by volume
- FreeSwag
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 5 months ago #6704
by FreeSwag
General information by title, as well as by volume was created by FreeSwag
It would be great to have the general information by title that includes all the volumes of this one, apart from the obvious tags that would come by volume.
It would be great if it was available for the desktop app as well as the iOS app, as editing by hand volume by volume is quite time consuming. As I also hope to be able to change the language of both in future updates.
I take this opportunity to say that I love the app, thanks for your work, and sorry if the English is bad. xD
It would be great if it was available for the desktop app as well as the iOS app, as editing by hand volume by volume is quite time consuming. As I also hope to be able to change the language of both in future updates.
I take this opportunity to say that I love the app, thanks for your work, and sorry if the English is bad. xD
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 5 months ago #6708
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic General information by title, as well as by volume
I am not sure if I follow your suggestion. Could you write an example?
In YACReaderLibrary you can edit several issues at once btw.
In YACReaderLibrary you can edit several issues at once btw.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel