- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
"Hide Read" toggle on Library
- Qulox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #6740
by Qulox
"Hide Read" toggle on Library was created by Qulox
I think a "Show Unread/Reading Only" toggle would be a huge quality of life for many users, right now it is a pain having to look around for that comic that I just added to a folder, specially if it contains many comics.
It should work like the "Show or hide read marks" button (only affects the selected folder).
Not like the "Reading" button on Reading List (it combines the entire library in a single view, which is kind of confusing because then I don't know from which folder I'm reading)
Another idea that could achieve something similar its to make the List View sorteable, like ordering by read state or size.
It should work like the "Show or hide read marks" button (only affects the selected folder).
Not like the "Reading" button on Reading List (it combines the entire library in a single view, which is kind of confusing because then I don't know from which folder I'm reading)
Another idea that could achieve something similar its to make the List View sorteable, like ordering by read state or size.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 4 months ago #6742
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic "Hide Read" toggle on Library
I need to do something about how to highlight recently added comics and series. I will keep this in mind.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Renns
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 6
4 years 1 month ago #6961
by Renns
Replied by Renns on topic "Hide Read" toggle on Library
I would also appreciate the ability to hide "read" comics. Similar to the way programs like Plex allow you to filter out "watched" items.
The ability to toggle between the following views would be ideal:
- Show All
- Reading Only
- Reading and Unread Only
- Read Only
Thank you for YAC Reader!
The ability to toggle between the following views would be ideal:
- Show All
- Reading Only
- Reading and Unread Only
- Read Only
Thank you for YAC Reader!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel