Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

AI upscaling, auto tint & contrast

  • SomeoneSomewhere
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #6798 by SomeoneSomewhere
AI upscaling, auto tint & contrast was created by SomeoneSomewhere
Hi,

Firstly thank you for designing this wonderful app.

My collection is large so it’s really useful to be able to view my library from an external hdd and download what I am currently reading.

I used to use comic chunky reader, and there are two features I would love to be imported to YACReader. Those are AI upscaling, and auto tint and contrast.

AI upscaling made low quality lines sharper and improved low quality manga in general.

Auto contrast and tint increased the contrast so black backgrounds looked black, instead of a grey-ish black.

Thanks for reading!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6799 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic AI upscaling, auto tint & contrast
Thanks for the suggestions. I coded somme filters time ago but I wasn't happy with the overall results so I ditched that approach, but I still want to add image improvements.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • SomeoneSomewhere
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #6802 by SomeoneSomewhere
Replied by SomeoneSomewhere on topic AI upscaling, auto tint & contrast
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!