- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Improve Double Page (Shift one page)
- Darkjuju
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #6837
by Darkjuju
Improve Double Page (Shift one page) was created by Darkjuju
When we change to ONE page to DOUBLE page, if we don't select to good page, the double page shifts by One page.
To have the good order, I need to change to simple page again, change one page on the left, and go back to double page.
But Simple Comics has too many files and I need to do that several times during my reading.
I propose a new option :
When the user clicks on the double page. If he clicks again, one page is shift on left or right according to the reading way. (See attached file)
What do you think ?
To have the good order, I need to change to simple page again, change one page on the left, and go back to double page.
But Simple Comics has too many files and I need to do that several times during my reading.
I propose a new option :
When the user clicks on the double page. If he clicks again, one page is shift on left or right according to the reading way. (See attached file)
What do you think ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6847
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Improve Double Page (Shift one page)
What you can do is swipe up to reveal the page thumbnails view and select the page you want on the left side.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Darkjuju
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #6908
by Darkjuju
Replied by Darkjuju on topic Improve Double Page (Shift one page)
Great, I didn't know. Thanks for the tips
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel