- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Have different settings save between H & V reading
- Darkjuju
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #6838
by Darkjuju
Have different settings save between H & V reading was created by Darkjuju
Hello,
When I read comics in horizontal & vertical, I don't have the same settings. But today I need to set up at each time when I rotate my tablet.
I propose a new option :
Keep in the configuration different reading setting according the Horizontal & Vertical screen.
What do you think ?
When I read comics in horizontal & vertical, I don't have the same settings. But today I need to set up at each time when I rotate my tablet.
I propose a new option :
Keep in the configuration different reading setting according the Horizontal & Vertical screen.
What do you think ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6846
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Have different settings save between H & V reading
What kind of settings? There is an auto double page mode that enables double page mode in landscape orientation and uses single page mode in portrait mode.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Darkjuju
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #6905
by Darkjuju
Replied by Darkjuju on topic Have different settings save between H & V reading
I speak setting about the displaying : auto, Fill, Fit, full H, Full V.. with the Navigation type : Single, double...
For example,I can choose:
- In Vertical Mode Double page with FILL(To have one page fill the screen, and the second page cut)
- In Horizontal mode Double page with FIT (To have the full 2 pages)
But according to my reading I can choose
- In Vertical Single Double page with FIT (To have the full page)
- In Horizontal mode Double page with FIT(To have the full 2 pages)
I hope I clear, don't hesitate to let me know if I'm not clear.
For example,I can choose:
- In Vertical Mode Double page with FILL(To have one page fill the screen, and the second page cut)
- In Horizontal mode Double page with FIT (To have the full 2 pages)
But according to my reading I can choose
- In Vertical Single Double page with FIT (To have the full page)
- In Horizontal mode Double page with FIT(To have the full 2 pages)
I hope I clear, don't hesitate to let me know if I'm not clear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 2 months ago #6909
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Have different settings save between H & V reading
I see, yeah, I think it can make sense. I will think about it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel