- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
iCloud Synchronisation
- Darkjuju
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #6839
by Darkjuju
iCloud Synchronisation was created by Darkjuju
Hello,
I propose a new option, the iCloud synchronisation for the setting and the comics.
I propose two kinds of settings:
- Sync between device
- Save on iCloud
It will be useful when I reset my tablet or change a device, or the have the same content on several devices
I propose a new option, the iCloud synchronisation for the setting and the comics.
I propose two kinds of settings:
- Sync between device
- Save on iCloud
It will be useful when I reset my tablet or change a device, or the have the same content on several devices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6845
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iCloud Synchronisation
Apple has some restrictions on how iCloud can be used, apps can upload content created by the user but not larges amount of data that can be restored/downloaded/etc. If you read their docs on the topic the explicitly talk about magazines and similar stuff. This is he main reason the content sync feature is missing.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel