Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Text detection

  • Darkjuju
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #6841 by Darkjuju
Text detection was created by Darkjuju
Hello,

I propose a new feature : Text detection.

I'm French, and I read lots of American comics, but when I don't know a word, I need to open an external app, and rewrite the word.
I propose to detect the text and use the integrate dictionary / Copy/Paste / Search ... the classic menu when you select a text.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #6843 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Text detection
This has been proposed already in he Spanish subforum, I will add it at some point, it is a nice feature to have.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Darkjuju
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #6907 by Darkjuju
Replied by Darkjuju on topic Text detection
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 day ago #7113 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Text detection
Available in iOS 3.23.0

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!