Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

YAC Discord server?

  • middle_pickup
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #7039 by middle_pickup
YAC Discord server? was created by middle_pickup
Maybe it's time to swap that Google+ link at the bottom of the site for a discord server. ;)

I like discord for this sort of thing. Check out the Kavita server for what could be. I especially like the ability on discord to follow the #release threads of the different servers I follow for software. Plus the fact is some people will engage in developer feedback more consistently over discord. Add a #donations thread, and see what happens. It couldn't hurt!

Just a thought. I would be glad to help moderate the server if you're interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #7040 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Discord server?
I created it time ago but I didn't publish it...not sure if I have time to deal with it: discord.gg/dA5xABa85j

So if you want to become a moderator I am ok with it.



Yeah, I need to update those social media links...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!