- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Comic info panel
- motardo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 10 months ago #7275
by motardo
Comic info panel was created by motardo
iOS + remote library user here 
I really love the "Next/Current Comic" panel, as it shows nicely some of the metadata about the comic, but it's locked on that item. would it be possible to change the comic displayed on it? maybe tap the comic to show the info, then tap again (or double tap) to open it... or maybe sweep the panel left/right for next/prev item in the folder...
also, I've found a lot of HTML tags are working fine for the synopsis shown there (p, li, hyperlinks...), but some others do not (i, b). is it listed anywhere?
also, it would be great to have the option to choose what info is shown. the current one is indeed fine, but sometimes I'd like to check the authors or the publisher, or see my notes
I guess I've spent too much time these last days tagging my collection
I really love the "Next/Current Comic" panel, as it shows nicely some of the metadata about the comic, but it's locked on that item. would it be possible to change the comic displayed on it? maybe tap the comic to show the info, then tap again (or double tap) to open it... or maybe sweep the panel left/right for next/prev item in the folder...
also, I've found a lot of HTML tags are working fine for the synopsis shown there (p, li, hyperlinks...), but some others do not (i, b). is it listed anywhere?
also, it would be great to have the option to choose what info is shown. the current one is indeed fine, but sometimes I'd like to check the authors or the publisher, or see my notes
I guess I've spent too much time these last days tagging my collection
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 10 months ago #7276
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comic info panel
The desktop version has the next/current comic view + another view you can enable in the grid mode to do exactly what you want. On iOS the closes thing is long tap -> info. I will try to think about a better way to explore tags.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: motardo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- motardo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 10 months ago #7277
by motardo
Replied by motardo on topic Comic info panel
thanks for the tip, but I'm afraid it doesn't work on remote
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel