- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 6
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Browse by metadata!
- danhackley
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
3 years 8 months ago #7386
by danhackley
Browse by metadata! was created by danhackley
Instead of being able to browse comics by the folder structure, it would be great if we could browse by the comic metadata itself.
For example, there could be a browser tree in the panel on the left that allows to browse by comic title, comic publisher, etc. Currently I don't see any way to browse by comic title - I have to go into each individual folder to see the comics that are inside it.
For example, there could be a browser tree in the panel on the left that allows to browse by comic title, comic publisher, etc. Currently I don't see any way to browse by comic title - I have to go into each individual folder to see the comics that are inside it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 8 months ago #7387
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Browse by metadata!
I agree, I didn't design the database to work like this though, so it probably requires a good amount of work.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel