- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Android App
- santurrim
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #798
by santurrim
Android App was created by santurrim
Please!Please!Please! Make an Android app. I would pay $5 or whatever for it. I just switched to android from ios and was in shock when my favorite comic reader wasnt there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plbp15
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 11 months ago #799
by plbp15
Replied by plbp15 on topic Android App
windows phone too.....pleaseeeeeeee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #800
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Android App
Hi santurrim, welcome to the forum.
I don't have time for an Android version of YACReader. Sorry. I develop YACReader in my free, the best scenario should be to have YACReader as my only job and have time for other platforms, but frankly, I need to pay my bills, so I am stuck in my current 'actual' job
Maybe crowdfounding could be an option...
EDIT: plbp15 I didn't see your post, I am user of Windows Phone too
I don't have time for an Android version of YACReader. Sorry. I develop YACReader in my free, the best scenario should be to have YACReader as my only job and have time for other platforms, but frankly, I need to pay my bills, so I am stuck in my current 'actual' job
Maybe crowdfounding could be an option...
EDIT: plbp15 I didn't see your post, I am user of Windows Phone too
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
11 years 11 months ago #810
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Android App
It's probably doable but will require a lot of tweaking and some rewriting or removing of existant code like the cover flow which is incompatible with the version of OpenGL commonly found on embedded devices (Android). The real question would be whether *7zip, poppler and other dependencies needed are actually available on these platforms.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel