Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

More automated lists, Random choice.

  • Kinglink2
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 2 months ago #7723 by Kinglink2
More automated lists, Random choice. was created by Kinglink2
Hey, there's two things I would really love (Well three, I'd love sort options but I see that's on the todo list).

First would be a pair of automated list.

One would be for unread comics. One would be for complete comics. The former would be for if I want to read something new. The later would be for checking if I rated stuff, and also look at the ratings.

Actually while we're on the topic, it might be useful to have 5 automated lists for 1/2/3/4/5 star comics (Not combining them, but just seeing all the 1 rating comics)

Following that up, it would also be nice is if I'm looking at a list and can't make up my mind, I have the ability to choose a random comic. It should randomize the placement of my cursor on the list. It doesn't have to launch the comic, but having an easy way to choose something random would be nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!