Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Image Ajustment (Sharpening function)

  • Fabian Oliv
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
3 years 2 months ago #7740 by Fabian Oliv
Image Ajustment (Sharpening function) was created by Fabian Oliv
It would be very interesting if you could add to YACReader a feature like the image enhancement present in ComicRack, which is the Sharpening (allows increasing image sharpness). And thank you so much for the amazing software!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel, mold0101, aborell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #7848 by aborell
Replied by aborell on topic Image Ajustment (Sharpening function)
I'll second this request. I recently came to YACreader with the purchase of an iPad (I suppose I had to get with the times eventually); I was previously using ComicScreen on an android tablet so that is to what I've been comparing YAC. Thus far YAC is as good or better in most respects, but it does lack the on-the-fly image enhancement capabilities (including, but I do not believe limited to, sharpening) of ComicScreen.

I would also love the ability to alter page tone--stark white backgrounds are fairly taxing to my eyes so I prefer more sepia toned rendering (this is mostly just an issue in manga).

At any rate, I'm very happy with YAC and it is really convenient to just load my files into reader off my PC/Server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!