- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
- Joe
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #7861
by Joe
Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer was created by Joe
Hello,
I have just updated to the latest version of YACReader after a while and there is a functionality which annoy me a lot in this new version.
Each time touch the screen and make a movement upward, the carrousel of pages of the comics are showing at the bottom.
As I like to move on the page while reading, I trigger this functionality a lot and I do not use it at all so it bothers me.
Is it possible to give us the choice to enable / disable it ?
Many thanks.
Joe
I have just updated to the latest version of YACReader after a while and there is a functionality which annoy me a lot in this new version.
Each time touch the screen and make a movement upward, the carrousel of pages of the comics are showing at the bottom.
As I like to move on the page while reading, I trigger this functionality a lot and I do not use it at all so it bothers me.
Is it possible to give us the choice to enable / disable it ?
Many thanks.
Joe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 weeks ago #7862
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
the view shouldn’t show up if you are scrolled in, is it doing that?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Joe
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 2 weeks ago #7863
by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
Hello Luis Angel,
Yes I'm scrolled in and the go to page keep showing up :
https://imgur.com/a/EX6DIU3
I saw that there was an option to disable the "go to page" at the bottom of the screen but
It keeps showing up when I make a slight movement upward, which I do all the time.
I'm on IOS 12 on the last version of YACReader, ipad Air first Gen for your information.
Is there something wrong with my device ?
Regards,
joe
Yes I'm scrolled in and the go to page keep showing up :
https://imgur.com/a/EX6DIU3
I saw that there was an option to disable the "go to page" at the bottom of the screen but
It keeps showing up when I make a slight movement upward, which I do all the time.
I'm on IOS 12 on the last version of YACReader, ipad Air first Gen for your information.
Is there something wrong with my device ?
Regards,
joe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 weeks ago #7864
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
Thanks for the info, it could be a bug affecting old versions of iOS, I will take a look.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Joe
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 2 weeks ago #7865
by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
Thank you Luis Angel !
Today i remarked some other related annoying thing. When I do the same movement but slightly downward (and not upward), yacreader exits the comic book I am reading.
And it happens when I am scrolled in or not (which I find equally annoying because i make slight movements all the time).
Tell me if you want me to test anything with testflight or else, I check the box to be notified by your answers.
Regards,
Joe
Today i remarked some other related annoying thing. When I do the same movement but slightly downward (and not upward), yacreader exits the comic book I am reading.
And it happens when I am scrolled in or not (which I find equally annoying because i make slight movements all the time).
Tell me if you want me to test anything with testflight or else, I check the box to be notified by your answers.
Regards,
Joe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 weeks ago #7866
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
It would be the same bug/problem.
But I tested it with iOS 12 and I can't replicate the problem.
But I tested it with iOS 12 and I can't replicate the problem.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Joe
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 2 weeks ago #7867
by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
OK i just updated to 12.5.7 now but it is still doing it.
The ipad air is in mint condition, no other problem so maybe it's a problem with this very model. I'm think I'm screwed
.
Hope there would be a way to downgrade YacReader Version. Tried to put a old save but it keep updating the apps, no chance.
The ipad air is in mint condition, no other problem so maybe it's a problem with this very model. I'm think I'm screwed
Hope there would be a way to downgrade YacReader Version. Tried to put a old save but it keep updating the apps, no chance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 weeks ago #7868
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
I will keep digging.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Joe
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
2 years 1 month ago #8698
by Joe
Replied by Joe on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
Hello Luis,
I just found out that this problem has been resolved in the last version.
What a bliss to read comics with this application.
Many thanks for this,
Regards,
Joe
I just found out that this problem has been resolved in the last version.
What a bliss to read comics with this application.
Many thanks for this,
Regards,
Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 month ago #8700
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Allowing user to enable or disable the page viewer
It was fixed a while back, glad to here you like the app
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel