Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader Library as Container

YACReader Library as Container 3 months 1 day ago #8129

LainX84

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

I was thinking about my current situation.

I have a NAS with all the comics on it organized between manga, manhua, and manhwa and inside several sub directories with all the series I am following that I have read, am reading, and will read in the future.
Since space on the "tablet" (in my case an iPad) is limited and every time to transfer I have to "turn on the PC, start the app, transfer" becomes "inconvenient" I was wondering if it wouldn't be possible to create a "container" (instead of a virtual machine) with just the "YACReader Library" app so that it goes to read the shared folder and publishes on my local network the list of all available CBZ format comics so that via phone or tablet I can read "over the air" in my network without keeping the PC (or a whole VM on the NAS) on and thus wasting resources.

How does that sound as an idea ? Obviously the whole thing would be on a Linux container with the YACReader Library service running in CLI format if possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader Library as Container 3 months 1 day ago #8131

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Check the linux section of the forum, you can run yacreaderlibraryserver (which is a command line tool) in a docker container.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.