Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Highlighting/Note taking

  • mat772000
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #8245 by mat772000
Highlighting/Note taking was created by mat772000
Hi! I love the app already, but I think it’d be really cool if you could have an option to highlight and write on the novels. Nothing crazy as this isn’t a note taking app, but sort of what Apple Books has for pdfs, or epubs (In pdfs you can write and highlight manually, and for EPUBs you can highlight and make a ‘comment’). Either one I think would be a great addition for the IPad App. Personally, I read a lot of graphic novels to study languages so a feature like that would be very helpful, and I can imagine for people who just annotate as well. Well hopefully we see this in the app someday, thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!