Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Linux mint - Gesture ?

  • majordom
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 3 months ago #8569 by majordom
Linux mint - Gesture ? was created by majordom
Hello, I'm using yacreader on my Lenovo ideapad and I don't find any gesture to move inside the reader. I must use icons to move between pages.
This feature can be added ?

tnak you for all your work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #8576 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Linux mint - Gesture ?
It's been requested a lot.

Years ago I tried to create a touch version and last year I launched the android app with support for Windows 11 so it could be used with touch screens, but Microsoft will drop support for Android compatibility in the future...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!