Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

User accounts for network server

  • middle_pickup
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 2 months ago #8620 by middle_pickup
User accounts for network server was created by middle_pickup
I would love to see some form of password protection for our yac servers from other people on the network. I’ve seen some users with kids ask for similar solutions, and I think this could be helpful to more people than myself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #8621 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic User accounts for network server
Yeah, I know its needed, we’ll see when I have time and energy to do it…

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: middle_pickup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!