Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Story Arcs and Reading List

  • Rallen71
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 10 months ago #8972 by Rallen71
Story Arcs and Reading List was created by Rallen71
I am curious about the story arc fields and how people are using them. I have quite a few CBR files and I have started creating Reading list for story arcs to get to my favorites easy. In the Reading list grid, there is no way (that I see) to show the field "Story Arc Number". I was hoping to use that and the Story Arc field to put in something like " 1 of 69 Flashpoint) and have those columns display. Is anyone else doing something similar and if so, how are you doing it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!