- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Windows YAcReaderlibrary File Menu Windows
- migube
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago #9162
by migube
Windows YAcReaderlibrary File Menu Windows was created by migube
Hello Hello
as I started to write my python scripts to scrape bedetheque.com, I also added in my Windows Right button menus the options to start the Python script.
so in Explorer whenever I rightclick a .cbz, 'open with', I get the list of my python actions I can do with the cbz file, like update Metadata, open bedetheque URL in chrome etc..
Would it be possible to add a passwthrough of this right mouse menu on a selected comic in the DB?
You have already a "delete selected comic", so I guess it should be possible to get further access to the available windows actions?
An alternative would be to allow to add custom commands? then I could select the comic in YacR and lauche my ptyhon scripts from there? (just need the path to be passed through?)
tx !
as I started to write my python scripts to scrape bedetheque.com, I also added in my Windows Right button menus the options to start the Python script.
so in Explorer whenever I rightclick a .cbz, 'open with', I get the list of my python actions I can do with the cbz file, like update Metadata, open bedetheque URL in chrome etc..
Would it be possible to add a passwthrough of this right mouse menu on a selected comic in the DB?
You have already a "delete selected comic", so I guess it should be possible to get further access to the available windows actions?
An alternative would be to allow to add custom commands? then I could select the comic in YacR and lauche my ptyhon scripts from there? (just need the path to be passed through?)
tx !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9163
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows YAcReaderlibrary File Menu Windows
I wouldn’t mind having support for plugins, but it has to be done properly.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel