Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Recently read

  • Chocwise
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1022 by Chocwise
Recently read was created by Chocwise
Often I'm reading a bunch of comics parallel. I start a SciFi comic, then I feel more like reading comedy and start another one. I'm not satisfied with comedy comix no. 1, so I start reading another comedy comic.
Also there are weeks between when I last read a comic and than pick it up again.

It would be cool if it was being displayed in the left panel for the folder view when a series within a folder was last read. :)

Maybe also a way to mark folders individually. Maybe a set of 5 different folder icons one can choose from.
Like if you want to mark a folder with a heart because you really liked that comic. Or a star because you want to read a series next and so on.
Or just different folder colors. ;)

EDIT: It seems this already has been adressed with the newest beta version. XD
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Chocwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!