- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Customize folder cover
- kkr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 8 months ago #9198
by kkr
Customize folder cover was created by kkr
Hi, I am a new user and really love your work
. I have folders containing comics that are not in series, and I want a good-looking folder cover by selecting one of those comics as the folder cover. Would it be possible to have such a customization?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9200
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Customize folder cover
It's in my todo list so you can't do it yet.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: kkr, Lamasu, churruka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Joshkerr
- Offline
- New Member
-
1 year 5 months ago #9458
by Joshkerr
Me la sopla y no es el viento
Replied by Joshkerr on topic Customize folder cover
What I'm doing right now is adding an image I like, for example, the DC logo with comics in the background, or the Marvel logo. I compress the image in CBR and usually name it [cover_folder] so it appears first.
But it would be great to be able to customize the folders (and even give them different colors to differentiate them by theme, saga, or similar).
But it would be great to be able to customize the folders (and even give them different colors to differentiate them by theme, saga, or similar).
Me la sopla y no es el viento
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel