Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Right to left page turning on mobile app

  • Quantum
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • I like books with pictures :)
More
1 year 8 months ago #9210 by Quantum
Forgive me if this has been posted before or if I missed the option somewhere in the app, I'm new to both the app and the forum.

Some of my books are meant to be read right to left. The pages are still read through in order, so it's not a functionality issue, just a personal preference. I find it a little jarring flipping the pages left to right. Just a feature I thought would be cool and a nice little comfort option if time and community interests permit.

Thanks for reading my first forum post. I'm sure I'll be back with plenty of other dumb questions and weird feature suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #9211 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Right to left page turning on mobile app
There is a manga mode in all the apps, what app are you using?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Quantum
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • I like books with pictures :)
More
1 year 8 months ago #9212 by Quantum
Replied by Quantum on topic Right to left page turning on mobile app
Turns out I missed an entire settings menu when the book is actively open, my bad. Thank you so much! This was on the android app; that was the first time I had gotten the menu to pop up while reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!