- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Suppress display of pages in a comic
- Steve Simmons
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #1068
by Steve Simmons
Suppress display of pages in a comic was created by Steve Simmons
Many comics posted are full of non-comic material like advertising, letters pages, 'brag images' by the scanner, etc. I'd like to be able to see a set of
thumbnails of all pages of a comic
, select a number of them, and mark them as not to be displayed when reading the comic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 7 months ago #1073
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Suppress display of pages in a comic
The needed changes for all your suggestions are related, so I should have to do everything at once.
I am not sure when I am going to have time for doing it, so I can't give you an ETA.
Thanks!
I am not sure when I am going to have time for doing it, so I can't give you an ETA.
Thanks!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
11 years 7 months ago #1076
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Suppress display of pages in a comic
Even without a fancy thumbnail based user interface having a blacklist in form of "negative bookmark list" per comic could be a useful feature. As it's non-intrusive, it shouldn't be too hard to implement.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for the suggestion.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- middle_pickup
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 7
10 years 10 months ago #1898
by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic Suppress display of pages in a comic
I would love to see a feature like this. Even better would be a feature that would allow you to delete pages from the .cbr/.cbz file itself. I hate having to unzip/unrar files, delete the images I don't need to save space, and then recompress the files.
Simple Comic reader for OS X claims to have this feature, but I have never seen it actually work. I have tried it numerous times. Comic Rack for Windows also has this feature, and it apparently works as advertised.
Simple Comic reader for OS X claims to have this feature, but I have never seen it actually work. I have tried it numerous times. Comic Rack for Windows also has this feature, and it apparently works as advertised.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel