Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Feature requests

  • stonechen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 6 months ago #9420 by stonechen
Feature requests was created by stonechen
I have a few gripes with this wonderful program.

1. Please split the installation package for the reader and the library, so I can install them separately. I have a PC running Windows as the server for my comic collections, and I use iPad, and occasionally a Mac to read them, I don't need the library on the Mac just to read the comics.

2. I want the reader on PC or Mac to be able to access remote libraries just like iOS and Android apps. So I can read my comics on my Mac without using the Library to sync to one.

3. On top of that, I think that'd make it easier to make the Library into a Windows service. I'm using a servlet script to do that now, but it'd be easier for many if it's just a settings option.

And thanks for your work, it's absolutely the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!