If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Selectable color in container folders
- Joshkerr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 4 months ago #9493
by Joshkerr
Me la sopla y no es el viento
Selectable color in container folders was created by Joshkerr
One option that would benefit people like me who have certain vision problems would be the ability to select different colors for the folders in the list that appears on the left side of the app.
If I want to mark a series of folders as read, I have to look at the tiny black tip, which, even when I increase the screen resolution, isn't quite visible. That's why I think the solution would be to be able to select a color for each folder in addition to that tip (like in the tag selector). This way, everyone can also understand if the folder in question is unread if they've chosen a color they like (let's say blue); if it's reading, it would be yellow; and if it's finished, it would be a rather sketchy green.
I don't know if I've explained myself well; my English is very bad, and Google Translate is even worse.
Thanks/Gracias
If I want to mark a series of folders as read, I have to look at the tiny black tip, which, even when I increase the screen resolution, isn't quite visible. That's why I think the solution would be to be able to select a color for each folder in addition to that tip (like in the tag selector). This way, everyone can also understand if the folder in question is unread if they've chosen a color they like (let's say blue); if it's reading, it would be yellow; and if it's finished, it would be a rather sketchy green.
I don't know if I've explained myself well; my English is very bad, and Google Translate is even worse.
Thanks/Gracias
Me la sopla y no es el viento
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel, churruka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 4 months ago #9494
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Selectable color in container folders
Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll keep it mind for future versions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshkerr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel