- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Dark Mode
- Laurent
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 2 months ago #9575
by Laurent
Dark Mode was created by Laurent
I love your app. It is the main comic reader I use to read comics.
You have done an outstanding job.
I would love as a suggestion if you could implement a dark mode for Yacreader and your library, so that most of the interface is dark for IPS screens and/or completely black for OLED screens.
Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.
You are the best.
Sincerely.
You have done an outstanding job.
I would love as a suggestion if you could implement a dark mode for Yacreader and your library, so that most of the interface is dark for IPS screens and/or completely black for OLED screens.
Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.
You are the best.
Sincerely.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 2 months ago #9577
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Dark Mode
I need to refactor some things before I can support themes, but it's definitely in my TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Laurent
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
1 year 2 months ago #9583
by Laurent
Replied by Laurent on topic Dark Mode
Thank you so much for your response.
I'm glad it's on the list.
Thank you so much for your great work on this amazing app.
You're the best.
Best regards.

I'm glad it's on the list.
Thank you so much for your great work on this amazing app.
You're the best.
Best regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel