Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Feature suggestions

  • pedro_cucaracha
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1258 by pedro_cucaracha
Feature suggestions was created by pedro_cucaracha
EDIT: Don't mind the suggestions as I already found several post where you already answered about them being included in 8.0 :cheer:

Hi Luis

first of all I think you're doing an amazing job with YACReader. I love to use that app on my iPad. There are just some small things I recognised during the use of the Mac App:
  • I have trouble to keep track of new comics in the library. Sometimes I forget to add new added comics to the iPad etc. Is there a feature planned like smart folders for newly added comics or something like that?
  • I'd love to have my reading status synced from iPad to Mac and the other way around
Keep it up, you and each involved person are doing really great work and make it so much more fun to read comics on the iPad

Best wishes from Hamburg, Germany,
Stefan
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by pedro_cucaracha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1260 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Feature suggestions
Welcome to the forum pedro_cucaracha, nice to see you around here.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!