- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Let me choose where to put the database
- LainX84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #9874
by LainX84
Let me choose where to put the database was created by LainX84
I recently switched NAS from QNAP to UGREEN.
Because of this change, I had to reconfigure the entire array and restore the data.
I set up a shared folder called “Comics” where I store manga, manhua, manhwa, and so on.
At this point, YACReader Library asked me for the usual path where the comics are located and the name of the library to initialize the database, and automatically created the “.yacreaderlibrary” folder on the NAS where the other comic folders are located.
My question is, is it possible to use another path to place the database? Perhaps on my C drive or another path of my choice?
Because of this change, I had to reconfigure the entire array and restore the data.
I set up a shared folder called “Comics” where I store manga, manhua, manhwa, and so on.
At this point, YACReader Library asked me for the usual path where the comics are located and the name of the library to initialize the database, and automatically created the “.yacreaderlibrary” folder on the NAS where the other comic folders are located.
My question is, is it possible to use another path to place the database? Perhaps on my C drive or another path of my choice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 months 3 weeks ago #9879
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Let me choose where to put the database
That folder is added next to the content by design, the idea is to never lose it if you move your content around.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel