- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
LXC YACLibraryServer for Proxmox
- LainX84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #9900
by LainX84
LXC YACLibraryServer for Proxmox was created by LainX84
I tried to set up YACLibraryServer on an LXC container running on Proxmox, but unfortunately I ran into the well-known issue related to how the Debian 13 build is compiled (specifically RAR5 support), which causes incompatibility with some of my CBZ archives.
On the other hand, the containerized version of YACLibraryServer works flawlessly (I assume it is compiled using p7zip).
At this point, I was wondering whether it would be possible to provide a ready-to-use script, similar to other scripts already available for Proxmox, to deploy YACLibraryServer directly on Proxmox. This would allow better resource management and make the service more independent (with its own IP, isolated configuration, and so on).
There are already several Proxmox VE helper scripts for automatically creating preconfigured LXC containers or VMs, and having a ready-to-use YACLibraryServer setup would be a great addition.
On the other hand, the containerized version of YACLibraryServer works flawlessly (I assume it is compiled using p7zip).
At this point, I was wondering whether it would be possible to provide a ready-to-use script, similar to other scripts already available for Proxmox, to deploy YACLibraryServer directly on Proxmox. This would allow better resource management and make the service more independent (with its own IP, isolated configuration, and so on).
There are already several Proxmox VE helper scripts for automatically creating preconfigured LXC containers or VMs, and having a ready-to-use YACLibraryServer setup would be a great addition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 months 2 weeks ago #9901
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic LXC YACLibraryServer for Proxmox
Sadly I can’t help much with that. The Docker version uses 7zip (now it works on linux and there is no need for p7zip). YACReader also supports libarchive maybe you can try with that…
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel