Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Advanced search

  • Bondroli
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 5 months ago #1299 by Bondroli
Advanced search was created by Bondroli
Hi,

I'm new here and perhaps my question is already answered: If I have the author's name of the comics in the metadata, how can I find the comics of one specific author?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #1301 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Advanced search
Welcome to the forum Bondroli.

There is no advanced search in the current version. I have changed the search engine in 8.0, but I didn't have time for adding advanced filters, I will add them in 8.x.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!