- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Reading lists - desktop to mobile
- Drybonz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #1362
by Drybonz
Reading lists - desktop to mobile was created by Drybonz
Luis, is there any way to make a reading list on the desktop app and then import that list to your mobile as a list of books to open in the remote library?
For example, I am often adding books in my PC library, or browsing my library in the desktop app, and find books I want to read. I read them on my iPad streaming from my PC. I would like to be able to make a list as I browse my PC library, so that I don't forget what books I wanted to read, then somehow import that list and open the books, streaming, on my mobile.
I don't see any way to do it presently, but is that something that could be added? I think it would be very convenient.
For example, I am often adding books in my PC library, or browsing my library in the desktop app, and find books I want to read. I read them on my iPad streaming from my PC. I would like to be able to make a list as I browse my PC library, so that I don't forget what books I wanted to read, then somehow import that list and open the books, streaming, on my mobile.
I don't see any way to do it presently, but is that something that could be added? I think it would be very convenient.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago #1666
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading lists - desktop to mobile
Oh my, I completely missed this post. Sorry Drybonz.
This is already scheduled for future releases.
This is already scheduled for future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- anticubicle
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 week ago #1821
by anticubicle
Replied by anticubicle on topic Reading lists - desktop to mobile
Really like this suggestion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel