- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Webreader from Yacserver like ubooquity ?
- migube
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #10165
by migube
Webreader from Yacserver like ubooquity ? was created by migube
Hola hola,
In the last release the Library server got a nice update.
Would it be possible to add the option to read the comics from the browser, like ubooquity does, I think by unpackign the archive on the fly and providing the images temporarily in the browser while reading ?
Reason to ask, not that I don't like the IOS/Android/windows app, but the kidz have an ipad from schoole and they're not allowed to install anything on it... so maybe reading from the browser would solve this
(don't need/want all the features from the app but sill basic reading?)
tx
In the last release the Library server got a nice update.
Would it be possible to add the option to read the comics from the browser, like ubooquity does, I think by unpackign the archive on the fly and providing the images temporarily in the browser while reading ?
Reason to ask, not that I don't like the IOS/Android/windows app, but the kidz have an ipad from schoole and they're not allowed to install anything on it... so maybe reading from the browser would solve this
(don't need/want all the features from the app but sill basic reading?)
tx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 2 weeks ago #10169
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Webreader from Yacserver like ubooquity ?
Yeah, I don't know, maybe I'll do something pretty basic and can advertise the ios and android apps in the web reader maybe...My reasoning has been always be to not shave sales from the iOS and Android apps because it's how I fund the project but I'll think about it...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
2 months 2 weeks ago #10171
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Webreader from Yacserver like ubooquity ?
not sure if that works in practice, but you could add a donate button on the main yacserver page as well ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 1 week ago #10174
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Webreader from Yacserver like ubooquity ?
Well, I added a very basic reader here:
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-build...tag/10.2.0.260723268
It’s just pages in fit mode + keeping the reading progress.
It’s just pages in fit mode + keeping the reading progress.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: migube
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
2 months 1 week ago #10175
by migube
Replied by migube on topic Webreader from Yacserver like ubooquity ?
Muchas Gracias!
did a quick test on the browser and looked good.
I ll try on the retricted ipad from school in september. Merci !
did a quick test on the browser and looked good.
I ll try on the retricted ipad from school in september. Merci !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel