If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Mark as reading only after the cover
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #1388
by robson.sobral
Mark as reading only after the cover was created by robson.sobral
Hi!
I never thought about it until this weekend, but it can be interesting if the files are tagged as reading only if the user reaches the first page, not the cover.
A lot of times I open the next comic by mistake and have to make a copy of it.
I never thought about it until this weekend, but it can be interesting if the files are tagged as reading only if the user reaches the first page, not the cover.
A lot of times I open the next comic by mistake and have to make a copy of it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1390
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Mark as reading only after the cover
This is already working in the beta 2 of YACReader for iOS, I was not sure about it but I finally decided to implement it this way.
I will update the desktop version for marching this behavior....
I will update the desktop version for marching this behavior....
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: robson.sobral, demosin, skrimaging
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HiveMind
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #2409
by HiveMind
Replied by HiveMind on topic Mark as reading only after the cover
Is this still coming? Doesn't appear to be in the current 8.5 release. If I accidentally go to the next comic cover it's counting it as being in reading progress with the yellow ribbon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2416
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Mark as reading only after the cover
Yeah, I have a huge TODO list, and this feature/behaviour is already on it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: amix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel