- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
Android Suggestions
- cjghost2000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 week 2 days ago #10299
by cjghost2000
Android Suggestions was created by cjghost2000
It would be nice to be able to have bookmarks and save current page on the app similar to the PC version / something like kuroreader has, also being able to search through imported would be nice I know you can do it remotely but not imported, and IDK if this is even feasible without root / it's an android thing but being able to see or move the imported files or point other readers to them, those are really the only things that I noticed or bothered me otherwise it's been great reading on nxtpaper 11+.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 week 2 days ago #10302
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Android Suggestions
All of those are in my TODO list.
2.0 will have external libraries.
I'll port the search engine from YACReaderLibrary.
And bookmarks need an overhaul on desktop before I port them to the iOS/Android apps.
2.0 will have external libraries.
I'll port the search engine from YACReaderLibrary.
And bookmarks need an overhaul on desktop before I port them to the iOS/Android apps.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjghost2000
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel